COLIBRI NANO Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - New!
ePuffer Colibri NANO SLIMS Electronic Cigarette Starter kit - New
The Colibri NANO Arrives!!!: New elegant look, and new NANO LUX Tobacco Flavor.
It is small, sleek and stylish with its own portable and elegant looking charging pack, and for the first time offers smooth draw and doses of nicotine similar to traditional tobacco cigarettes.
COLIBRI NANO Starter Kit Content
Colibri electronic cigarette protective travel and battery charging slim pack
The pack is made from high quality ABS plastic with Silk-feel soft coating
Two Lithium Rechargeable Batteries (Ø= 7.8mm, battery+cartridge length: 84mm)
Five NANO Tobacco Flavor Atomized Nicotine Cartridges (equals to 3.5 packs of cigarettes)
Universal AC/USB Battery / Slim Pack Charger 110/240V (North American plug)
Power Line Cable
The Colibri comes with a choice of nicotine content, from 1.2mg down to 0.3mg or no nicotine at all. For example, if a person smokes a traditional cigarette with a 1.2mg of nicotine, they are likely to choose the 1.2mg cartridge for their Colibri.
The Colibri also has a slim and elegant-looking charging pack. A user must charge the pack and then it will keep the batteries constantly charged. The pack can hold two batteries and five atomized cartridges. It is slim so will fit in a pocket or purse.
What’s ePuffer Electronic Cigarette?
ePuffer Electronic Cigarette performs similarly to traditional smoking. It looks,
feels and tastes like a cigarette or cigar, and delivers all the pleasures of smoking,
without all the problems. The secret to what makes the Electronic Cigarette better
than traditional smoking is what is inside this revolutionary new product.
The non-flammable Electronic Cigarette is driven by modern microelectronic technology,
a small rechargeable battery and a unique, safe replaceable cartridge containing water,
propylene glycol, nicotine, a scent that emulates a tobacco flavor and a membrane to suspend
the ingredients. When using the Electronic Cigarette, the act of inhaling or smoking it produces
the tactile and craving satisfactions traditional smokers seek, and triggers a vaporizing process
that releases a simulated smoke that is actually a vapor mist that harmlessly evaporates into the air
within a few seconds.
Each Colibri Atomized Cartridge is equivalent of 12 - 15 regular tobacco cigarettes.
Why Choose ePuffer instead of the traditional cigarettes?
- Smoke it anytime, anywhere; not banned. No second-hand smoke.
- Costs less than tobacco smoking. With rechargeable batteries.
- Tastes like tobacco, but contains no tobacco.
- No Carbon Monoxide (No Combustion).
- Virtually odorless; no lingering smell in clothes, home and car.
- Replicates behavioral and physical pleasures of smoking.
- Satisfies nicotine cravings.
- Easy to use (doesn't require matches, lighters or ignition).
- Won't stain your teeth and damage your skin.
- No more embarrassment or guilt.
- Not offensive to others.
I love it with Belgo or 5X5 eJuice, it's just like a real smoking experience without all the carcinogens.
Hard to get the Belgo eJuice in Canada, usually out of stock and I have to wait forever to get it shipped from the US warehouse.
The Nano & Colibri Belgo cartridges I've got in the past have all been dead on arrival, either no juice or the atomizer has crapped out. Better to get the blanks and refill them but the Colibri doesn't have blanks so that's a bummer as well.
Sales has promised to send me 2 replacement packs of cartridges, I hope they do in the next few days.
I also have the Magnum, great product and the Phantom HD as well.
1. Unusually tiny.
2. The two batteries are quick enough to recharge that you don't need to worry about waiting for the next one to charge.
3. Incredible vapor production regardless of the size. Most of the e juice I buy online is 40/60 vg/pg and when I goto refill my carts it gives me just as much vapor as my Screwdriver does (using 40/60 vg/pg ratio. I have never tried higher amounts of vg juice than this with the Colibri).
4. It's the ONLY E CIG I can think of that I can keep in my mouth while driving, writing, texting, and so on. That's how small it is. The pictures don't really do it justice and personally I'd rather have an e cig I can vape while multitasking instead of a heavy bat.
5. Cartomizers, cartomizers, cartomizers. This kit comes with five cartomizers of which all five I would keep refilling, or 'topping off.' I would refill my carts daily and they lasted me for well over a month. In that regard, they last as long as any good cart, but you might get some e juice into the center which can create a bad vape which may lead to the assumption that your cart is dead. To fix this take your cart and open the top and place it on a flat plate. Take a clean dropper and fill it with water and squeeze one drop of water down the center. Let it sit for a few minutes and then squeeze just one more drop of water thru the center of the cartomizer. Obviously you'll need a napkin to wipe the dilluted water/ejuice from the plate. I usually wait a day or two to make sure the cart isn't wet and then fill up the cart and the burnt cartomizer taste is gone. I only do this if e juice gets down the center, and that's all there is to it. After topping off, carts last as long as you need them to before they get dry, as long as you don't inhale really hard which can suck the e juice out (as with any carto). I never get a leaky cart unless I overfill it, and because of the smallness of the design the Colibri drags like a real cig. Even after you have taken around 30 drags, a full cart will still be producing a very good amount of vapor. Refill the cartos giving 5 drops, let sit on a flat surface for 5 minutes, add 5 more drops let it sit and then see if you can add a couple more drops. I fill the cotton ring in the carts and let it sit on a flat surface until it stays looking like a slushi after its been sitting for some time. It will look life a slushi at first but give time and if the slushi is gone, keep adding 2-3 drops until the slushi appearance doesn't disappear. Then you will know it's full and adding any more drops will cause a leak.
1. The batteries sometimes don't charge well in the PCC. For instance when you put the dead battary in the charging slot and press it down to charge, sometimes it doesn't charge the battery which is EASY to fix simply by screwing the battery while its in the unit just a little bit, and the light will go on to indicate charging. This also only happens with older batteries which you can fix by taking a qtip and cleaning the battery carefully. (See the instruction manuel for more details.)
2. Sometimes it feels like the charging case charges 8 battaries and sometimes it only charges maybe 5 batteries, so when you plug in your case to charge it, make sure you charge it fully. Sometimes I feel like the blue light goes out before it gets fully charged, or maybe it's just that I don't have to patience to let my PCC fully die before I recharge it.
3. The PCC is nice and all, but it seems fragile so if I were to drop it it might break. Most of the PCC units I have are the same way and I'm usually careful when I bring it with me but I would reccomend that you keep your case in your purse or bag or a safe pocket.
5/5 stars because it's the only e cig I can use while multitasking, good vapor, carts last long and still produce vapor, and because the ePuffer team was very nice when they sent me the wrong unit on accident, paying for my shipping and giving me a free Colibri USB charger for the extra waiting time. I have read some ePuffer reviews from online forums that were very negative towards ePuffer and not to deny other people their shopping experience but I honestly can say that wasn't the case with me. I'm very happy with the Colibri like most people are.
Thanks ePuffer of Brooklyn, NY my heart goes out to you in this difficult time, in the aftermath of hurricane Sandy.